Job Duties: Contents Creater/Web DesignerContent Creators design and create websites as well as planning services, functions, and more.
Content Creators need more than just the creativity and
imagination of a web designer, they also need to be able to carefully consider content structure and planning.
Each employee takes the initiative and develops services, so rather than just being a contract designer, get to experience the reward and enjoyment of seeing their projects being realized.
Your work will be designing and realizing "more convenient and more enjoyable" services.
Wouldn't you like to have your specialized skills utilized at work?
"More convenient and more enjoyable" services!
[ Main Duties ]
- Web design, contents creation, website management of our internet
services such as Buttobi.net
- Plan, design, and produce new services
- Improve existing designs, developments and productions
- Design of homepage, blog template, web material, etc
- General user support
- Other related office work
[ Wanted who ]
- Enjoy working with computers and the internet
- Have imagination and creativity
- Can express themselves through programming and web development
- Can see an assignment through to the end
- Have good communication
and interpersonal skills
- Are motivated to explore their curiosity
- Maintain a positive attitude
|Position||Content Creator (Web Designer)|
|Type of Employment||Full-time / Part-time|
|Salary||Full-time: 180,000 yen per month or more.
Part-time: 950 yan per hour or more.
- Salary is negotiable, based on the candidate's experience and ability.
- Every months we evaluate your salary
- First 3 months are probation period and contract will be renewed each one months.
|Requirements|| - Working visa holder (Engineer visa) in Japan
- Oral and written communication skills in English (Native level)
- Japanese language ability not required, but a plus point
- Primary Skills: Ability to create simple homepages in Notepad (knowledge of HTML and CSS required)
- Around 30 years of age with professional school, college, or university degree
- Commuting time within 1 hour
|Assets|| - CGI programming ability
- Graphic design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
|Accessibility|| 2 minute walk from Akabane station West exit.
[ MAP ]
JR Saikyo Line - Keihin Tohoku line - Utsunomiya Line - Takasaki line - Shonan Shinjuku Line
|Working Hours||09:00～18:00 (including 1 hour break)
*If part-time, 6hours per a day and
twice a week is negotiable .
|Weekends/national holidays off, summer and winter vacation as well as paid holidays.|
|Benefits||- Social insurance (health insurance, pension plan, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance)
- Retirement benefit system (more than 3 year of work completed)
- Transportation fees are paid
|Work Environment||Separate smoking area
No dress code
|Selection Process||1) Applicant screening
2) Online skill check tests
3) Written test and interview at our company
4) Job offer
- Cover letter
- Sample of work produced solely by you
|Your own homepage URL (hobby or non-professional sites are acceptable) as well as any digital works such as CG, graphics, designs, or illustrations.
Please send the submissions via email or postal mail.
*Please note: Submission sent by postal mail will not be returned
|How to Apply||We accept applications at any time.
To apply, please click the link below and complete the form on the following page.
Details regarding the required skill assessment questionnaire and document submission will be sent to you.